Saturday, September 11, 2010

IPad - Better Than Sliced Bread

I have an IPad and I love using it. I am using it to write this blog post. I use it for entertainment (reading books, games and surfing the web), but I also use it for work. The IPad is a great productivity tool. I find the size of the IPad is perfect for work since it is light weight and similar to carrying a notepad, but larger than an IPhone or Blackberry making it easier to read document attachments in e-mail. I also find it useful for organizing reference material which I previously carried around in paper folders and 3 ring binders. I am going to make an effort to post more often in the future (okay, realistically probably about once a week) and plan to provide tips to help new users get the most out of their IPad. Please check back periodically!