Monday, September 6, 2010

Book Review - A Legend in Time

Confession number one - I may not be the best person to evaluate literary talent since I read more blogs than books. I probably have undiagnosed ADD as it is difficult for me to find books that will hold my attention.

Confession number two - Jon Westbrook is a good buddy of mine.

When Jon told me he had published his first book A Legend in Time, I purchased it because I wanted to support my friend. I didn't think I would ever actually read the book. When the book arrived, it sat on my desk for a couple of days until one beautiful Saturday. The family was enjoying the afternoon relaxing on the deck and I decided I would try the first chapter of my newly acquired novel. I did this with a bit of apprehension - What if I didn't like my friend's book? Fortunately this was not an issue since I couldn't put the book down. Someone who typically takes about a year to read a book finished it in only a few days.

I thoroughly enjoyed A Legend in Time! How do you know if you will like it? If you've ever thought about time travel then this book is for you. If you enjoy historical fiction then this book is for you. And if you like a little romance this book is for you.

To learn more about A Legend in Time go to westbrookdesigns.com and click on Author. Give it a try!